December 29, 2019

Forever Blossoms

Ready for another sneak peek?  This is another one of the Make-n-Takes from On Stage, this time using the Forever Blossoms stamp set.


I very rarely stamp directly onto designer series paper, but it works great on this card!!!


Stamps: Forever Blossoms
Cardstock: PoolParty, Whisper White, Vellum
Ink:  Basic Gray
Stampin' Blends:  PetalPink Combo, Old Olive Light
Designer Series Paper: Parisian Blossom Specialty
Accessories: Label Me Lovely Punch, Petal Pink Metallic Edge Ribbon, 
Champaign Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a pretty lazy day.  I did end up meeting my friend,  Luetta, in Kalona for lunch.  It had been forever since we had actually visited in person and for any length of time.  I came home and worked on cleaning up my stamp room for a little while. I vowed I was going to rest a lot over this Christmas break, so I set my timer for 45 minutes and when the timer went off, I retreated to my recliner and read for the rest of the day.

Other than going to lunch, today looks be a repeat of that with a little Hawkeye basketball thrown in!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: