December 2, 2019

Christmas Gleaming

I love the Christmas Gleaming stamp set and I love even more the fact that there are punches for the ornaments.  Unfortunately, the beautiful designer series paper is all sold out.  Hopefully you were lucky enough to get some of it!!


This is a card I picked up as a swap somewhere along the way in the last three months.  I am not sure when or who it was from.


Stamps: Christmas Gleaming
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Pretty Peacock, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Brightly Gleaming
Ink: Pretty Peacock
, Accessories:  Ornate Frames Dies, Hammered 3D Embossing Folder, 
Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack, Star Designer Elements, 1/4" Copper Trim, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Success . . . I delivered my order of 200 Christmas cards this morning!!  Now I can concentrate on getting things ready for the next Make-It-Monday.  I would like to get that accomplished this afternoon and tomorrow!!  

Tonight is the Paper Pals Christmas get-together.  I need to find a stamping white elephant in my stamp room.  I really don't think that will be all that hard to do!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: