December 20, 2019

Timeless Tulips

Are you ready for a sneak peek at a new stamp set in the Spring Mini Catalog? I received this card from my friend, Susie, the other day.

And guess what . . . this stamp set comes with a punch!!!  Makes it so much easier to pop up the part of the tulip.



Stamps: Timeless Tulips
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Peaceful Poppies
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Accessories: Tulip Builder Punch, Pearl Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is another one of those days where I really don't have anything to do and seem to be out of sync with time.  I started doing something this morning and totally forgot about a blog post . . . hence the late post!  I think John and I are going to Iowa City again this afternoon for him to get some more supplies for a project he is doing. I really don't need anything, but can certainly look around a craft store for quite while!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: