December 8, 2019

Christmas Countdown

Thank you cards are kind of becoming a thing of the past but I certainly think they need to make a comeback!!  And with this  super simple one you could get your Christmas thank you notes whipped out in no time!!


This is another one of the cards that everyone is going to make on Monday night so you would already have a head start!!


Stamps: Christmas Countdown, A Big Thank You
Cardstock:  Whisper White Thick, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Gold Delicate (Sold Out)
Accessories: Noble Peacock Jewels

Our time in Waco is coming to an end today.  We have seen and done some wonderful things while we have been here!!  This is what greets you as you step into the store at Magnolia Market.  Very good advice indeed!!


I got lots of inspiration for Christmas decorating when I get home!!



I have this exact coffee mug rack and several red, green, and white mugs.


All I need is a little greenery and voila!!


I have had my picture taken more times in the last few days than I have had in a year!!  We all got our picture taken with Santa, but he insisted that Mom get a picture alone with him.


This is our traditional pose that we started several years ago on a Black Friday shopping night.  Everybody always offers to take our picture for us but we just politely tell them this is a tradition!!


I have no idea who this guy is, but the girls sure seemed to know.  He makes some kind of metal signs and they were quite thrilled to actually meet him.


There are a lot of photo ops scattered around the market and I think we took advantage of most of them.


Last night we attended a Christmas concert by Shane and Shane and Phil Wickham.  Julie and I had never heard of them but Hanna certainly had.  It was an amazing concert and I certainly enjoyed it.



Our last view of silos as we are leaving last night.

 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: