December 12, 2019

Light & Peace

Since I was out of town on the first Thursday of the month, we are having Technique/Stamp Club tonight.  I must have been in a snowy mood when deciding the cards for tonight because they both have snow in them.  I believe I have said . . . I like snow on cards but not on roads.




I know this card uses a lot of glimmer paper but it is oh so very pretty in real life. The picture does not do it justice!!



Stamps: Light & Peace, Christmas Countdown
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White (Inside), Sparkle Glimmer
Ink: White Craft
Accessories: Layering Circles Dies, Snow Globe Scenes Dies, 
Versamark, White Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Tear & Tape, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am on the go again today!!  They called from the city offices yesterday that they need to change out the water meter in the basement.  As soon as they get here to do that I am headed to Iowa City to run some errands and do some Christmas shopping before Technique/Stamp club tonight.  I do love being out and about at this time of year!!  The hustle and bustle is like music to me ears!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: