December 27, 2019

Painted Poppies

Although I know not everyone feels this way I fell in love with he Painted Poppies set the first time I saw it.  This was one of the sets I won in the Prize Patrol at On Stage in November.


And this is the card we made during Make and Takes there.  Very simple, but very cool.


Stamps: Painted Poppies, Peaceful Moments
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Peaceful Poppies
Ink: Memento Black, Poppy Parade
Accessories:  Whisper White 

We had another wonderful day yesterday.  Hanna, Jake, and I went to Iowa City to do a little after Christmas shopping, while John rested, and Julie and Jason had to work.  We were all together again for  a supper of left over appetizers, and a night of playing games.  We decided to add some people to our stack for one final picture!!


The house is now quiet again as Hanna and Jake and the two dogs just left.  I was thinking about being out and about but have decided to put my feet up and watch football all day today!!  



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: