December 22, 2019

Still Scenes


This beautiful card was in the mail yesterday.  It comes from my friend, Dawn.  I will be sorry to see this beautiful Mercury Glass Designer Acetate paper retire at the end of the month.



What a great idea to cut things out of the paper . . . I had only used it as a whole piece of designer series paper!!


Stamps: Still Scenes
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Mercury Glass Acetate
Ink: Blueberry Bushel
Accessories:  Swirly Scribbles Dies, (Clearance Rack), 
Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder, Silver 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I ended up going to Iowa City yesterday to get John some things for this project he is trying to finish.  It was such a beautiful day to be out and about. Today looks to be another one of those so I need to find somewhere to go or something to do!!!  I don't just sit well!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: