December 19, 2019

Star of Light


Today's card is another one I picked up in my mail a couple of days ago.  It comes from my friend, Gail.  She used the Starlight Thinlet Dies that are on the Clearance Rack right now.



I love the silver embossing that she used!!  This Star of Light stamp set and the coordinating thinlits was always a favorite of mine.  I used it several years to make my own Christmas cards.


Stamps: Star of Light (retired)
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Silver Foil, Silver Glimmer
Accessories:  Starlight Thinlit Dies (clearance rack), Versamark, 
Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Too.

I am done!!!  There was enough Christmas hustle and bustle yesterday, but not so much that it was hard to complete my Christmas shopping.  Everything is now wrapped and under the tree.  The only thing that remains to get it is the food, which I will get early next week.

Today is going to be my baking day.  I am not doing much this year but am making several loaves of Grandma Burkhalter's nut bread.  I have even perfected a gluten free option for Hanna so she can still enjoy it!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: