December 21, 2019

Merry Moose

I love this moose stamp set and apparently a lot of other people did as well since the moose punch sold out.  The good news is that it will be available again next year in September when the 2020 Holiday catalog comes out.


I received this card in the mail yesterday from my friend, Sandi.   


Stamps: Merry Moose
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Perfectly Plaid
Ink: Shaded Spruce, Real Red, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies. Moose Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

What a beautiful day this is going to be!!!  Who knew it would be this nice 4 days before Christmas!!  I really have no place to be or anywhere to go but I am feeling the need to soak up some of this sunshine and Vitamin D so I will think of somewhere to go!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: