December 11, 2019

Elfie

Today's card comes compliments of Susie again.  This is one of the cards that we made at her Christmas Extravaganza. This elf is so cute . . . and just perfect for a whimsical Christmas card!!


I love the coloring on this card . . . but then I love to color!!


Stamps: Elfie
Cardstock: Real Red, Call Me Clover, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Let It Snow
Ink: Memento Black, Call Me Clover
Stampin' Blends:  Call Me Clover Dark, Real Red Dark, 
Daffodil Delight Dark, Smoky Slate Light,
 Ivory
Accessories:  Winter Knit Embossing Folder, Classic Label Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

There is nothing on my agenda today other than rest!!!  A couple of good nights of sleep have been great since there is nothing I have to do, I am planning on sitting and just reading the day away!!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: