December 28, 2019

Lovely Lily Pad

Are you ready for another sneak peek at a new stamp set???  This card uses several Sale-a-Bration items that you can get for free with qualifying purchases!!


I have been so busy with Christmas and trying to get my stamp room in order that I will be relying on Stampin' Up! photos of their projects until I can get some of my own made.   Which may be a while!


Stamps: Lovely Lily Pad (SAB),
Cardstock: Garden  Green, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Lily Impressions (SAB)
Ink: Flirty Flamingo
Accessories: Lily Pad Dies (SAB), Stitched Shapes Dies,
Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool,
Metallic Baker's Twine and Sequins Combo Pack,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a football watching kind of day capped off by a great Hawkeye win!  It was a good thing no one was trying to sleep at my house while the game was on because there was fair amount of cheering happening!!  A great end to a great season.  Can't wait until next year!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: