December 17, 2019

Snowman Season

I love this time of year because when I go to my mailbox I have good mail instead of all advertisements and junk mail!!


I picked up this card yesterday from my friend, Lorna, who also happens to be my  friend, Luetta's mom.  I love what she did with the snowman's head!!!


Stamps: Snowman Season
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink:  Memento Black, Real Red
Stampin' Blends:  Pumpkin Pie Light, Smoky Slate Light, 
Real Red Light, Old Olive Light, Balmy Blue Light 
Accessories:  Snowman Builder Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

As usual I did not manage to just sit all day!!  I am sure no one is surprised by that!!  I was trying to do some of my Christmas shopping on line, but when you find out a store in Washington has what you are looking for you take off and get it, rather than order on line and hope it gets here by Christmas!!  the upside to that was I just picked up something for supper on the way home so I did not have to cook!  A good trade off in my book!!

I am going to attempt the resting thing again today but I do want to at least make a start on taming my stamping room after my flurry of Christmas stamping!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: