December 23, 2019

Snowman Season

I don't think we are going to see any of these cute guys in the near future and that is just fine with me!!  I doubt if they see many of these in Las Vegas either, which is where I got this guy in a swap I participated in!!


Luckily, Snowman Season will not be retiring at the end of the month so you have a little more time to get him for your very own



Stamps: Snowman Season
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Night f Navy, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Wrapped in Plaid
Ink: Memento Black, Night of Navy
Stampin' Blends:  Night of Navy Light, 
Pumpkin Pie Light, Crumb Cake Light
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies, Layering Ovals Dies, 
Triple Banner Punch, Denim Trim, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday we ended up going to the Amanas to the see the Tannebaum Forest with all of the decorated Christmas trees.  They even had a real reindeer there.  I am not sure I have ever seen a reindeer in real life!!


They are much smaller than I expected them to be . . . no wonder it took so many to pull Santa's sleigh!!

Today I am off to the grocery store to get everything we will need for the next few days.  I am sure it will be very busy, but that just adds to the fun of the hustle and bustle!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: