December 1, 2019

Itty Bitty Christmas

How can it possibly be December 1st already?????  Having Thanksgiving so late this year has really messed with my timing!!  Of course all of my travels haven't helped either!!


This is a super simple card that everyone made at Make-It-Monday last week. Once again, the designer series paper has done most of the work for us!!


Stamps: Itty Bitty Christmas
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Feels Like Frost
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Basic Rhinestone Jewels

Today looks like a great day to stay inside, watch football, and work on my custom order of 200 Christmas cards.  I have a lot of them done, but am hoping that I can finish up the rest of them today.  It sure is a good thing I like sports.  It seems like I do the bulk of my stamping or assembling while watching some type of game on TV.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: