December 15, 2019

Beautiful Friendship

I have loved this Beautiful Friendship stamp set from the first time I saw it in the Annual Idea Book and Catalog.  I was glad to get several swaps in Las Vegas using this set!!  This is one of them.


This card would be absolutely awesome no matter what color combination you would use.  I love the way they have used the Birch background stamp.  I really need to use this more than at Christmas and in the fall.  


Stamps: Beautiful Friendship, Birch Background 
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Rococo Rose, Very Vanilla
Ink: Crumb Cake, Rococo Rose, Old Olive
Accessories: Layering Circles Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Rococo Rose 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

So . . . I did a little decorating yesterday in the kitchen.  I knew the minute I saw this coffee mug rack at the Silos that I wanted to do it with mine!!

Last year after Christmas I ordered one and it usually holds all of my Starbucks Collector Coffee Mugs.


It took me a while but I finally got all of the mugs off of it and decorated for Christmas.



I am pretty pleased with the way it turned out especially since the only new thing I had to buy was the evergreen.  Today John and I are going to make a trip to Iowa City to go to Joann's Fabric's so I can complete the other project I have in mind!!


 Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: