December 6, 2019

Birds of a Feather

Sending love from Waco, Texas, with this Birds of a Feather card!!  Actually, this is one of the cards that everyone will be making Monday night at Make-It-Monday!!


The birds in this set are so stinking' cute . . . I have used this set way more than I thought I would when I bought it!!!  And this chicken pairs great with the All Wired Up background stamp!!!

 

Stamps: Birds of a Feather, All Wired Up!
Cardstock: Real red Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends: Smoky Slate Combo Pack,  
Real Red Dark, Balmy Blue Dark
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals

Julie and I had a great first day in Waco!!  Our AirBnB is really cute and very homey!!  She has it all decorated up for Christmas.


There are three bedrooms so we each have our own space!!  This is mine!!


I started my day with the most delicious cup of Texas Pecan coffee at Magnolia Table.


We spent the day shopping at magnolia Market and Manu other little shops. Let's just say it is a good thing I brought an empty suitcase with me so I can get everything home!!


This was the sight that greeted us as we walked in to our house last night!!



The only wrinkle in the whole day is that Hanna was supposed to get here last night but her flight got canceled.  She did make it as far as Dallas last night and has a flight into Waco that will land at 9:30 this morning.  So other than being a little short on sleep, she really will not miss that much. 


Everyday is a gift!!  Make the most of the gift you are given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!




No comments: