December 30, 2019

Timeless Tulips

I have a feeling I maybe using this Timeless Tulips stamp set a lot.  I have always liked any set that has tulips in it!!


This is another one of the cards we made as a Make-N-Take in Las Vegas.

 

Stamps: Timeless Tulips
Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White 
Ink: Rococo Rose, Old Olive
Accessories:  Tulip Builder Punch, Linen Thread, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I worked for a while in my stamp room again yesterday and finally got my table cleared off and a place made for the second printer we now have.  I also got a place cleaned and arranged to house the new die cut machine that my family got me for Christmas.  The big accomlishment yesterday was getting ALL of my stamping bookwork done for the year.  I had been doing a good job of doing it month by month up until September and then the busy season hit and I hadn't done any since then.  I am now ready to take it all to the tax man when all of the other documents arrive in January!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: