March 11, 2020

Rise & Shine

If you like coffee, then this is the set for you!!!  If you are like me then a cup of coffee is the way you start every morning!!!  Then I feel like I could conquer the world.  And with several products on this card being FREE Sale-a-Bration products it makes it even better!!


The Pleased as Punch Designer Series paper adds just a pop of color to makes this such an energizing card!!  I will need that the rest of the week.


Stamps: Rise & Shine
Cardstock: Terra Cotta Tile, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Pleased As Punch
Ink: Crushed Curry, Granny Apple Green, Smoky Slate, Terra Cotta Tile
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Cup Of Cheer Dies, 
Small Bloom Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today starts our three days filled with doctor's appointments.  I am not sure how they got so bunched up but at least they will all be out of the way.  I am leaving as soon as I get this posted for an eye appointment.  I have an appointment for my should later on this afternoon.  In between I am going to go get the gold star on my license because I know I am for sure going to want to fly somewhere after October 20th!!  I have been putting it off but decided today was the day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: