March 21, 2020

Beautiful Bouquet


Another day at home . . . another card swap!!!  This one is so perfect . . . it could be used for any occasion with a change out of the sentiment!!


I absolutely love this Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper!!!  So pretty and versatile!!


Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet
Cardstock: Merry Merlot, Rococo Rose, Garden Green, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Pressed Petals
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots

I do have to say that not having events to plan for has seriously impacted my motivation and my time in my stamp room.  Sara Douglass from Stampin' Up! is hosting a live Craft Party with her family this afternoon on Facebook.  I am going to join in and then see if I can figure out how to do something similar!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: