March 16, 2020

Seriously The Best

Seriously  . . . this Seriously The Best stamp set is seriously awesome!!!  


This is the swap I took to the stamping retreat a couple of weeks ago.  Good thing I like the set as I made 70 of these cards!!


Stamps: Seriously The Best
Cardstock: Grapefruit Grove, Pretty Peacock, Old Olive, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Tropical Oasis
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Stampin' Blends:  Pretty Peacock Dark
Accessories:Stitched Shapes Dies, Layering Circles Dies, 
Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder, Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Well, we made it to Hanna and Jake's yesterday but it may be our last outing for a while.  I am going to the grocery store as soon as I am done posting this and stocking up on essentials . . . but not toilet paper!!  

I made the decision this morning to cancel all in person stamping events until at least March 30.  We will see what happens after that.  In the meantime . . . Happy Crafting!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: