May 22, 2020

Rooted In Nature


Wow . . . what a difference a week makes!!!  Who would have thought last Sunday that we would be where we are today!!  This is a card I made last fall for a totally different situation, but I certainly thought it was fitting for today!!



I want you to know even though we aren't stamping together, I am thinking of you!!  I particularly like the images of the anchor in this card.  I googled anchor and this is what came up.  The anchor is a popular symbol because it was not only part of the ship, but because, just like Christians, sailors liked the connection this symbol had to stability and strength. Putting down an anchor also represented the safe end of a long journey.  Christians adopted the anchor as a symbol of hope in future existence because the anchor was regarded in ancient times as a symbol of safety.  



Stamps: Rooted in Nature, Sailing Home
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Smooth Sailing Dies, Stitched Nested Labels Dies, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am working on trying to figure out how I could do a phone camera set up so I can try to do a Facebook Live.  I knew I should not have gotten rid of my selfie stick!!  It would have been perfect for what I want!!

I am slo planning on doing a little more stamping this afternoon.  I was in my room for a little while yesterday and it did feel good to be back there!!  A little sense of normalcy!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: