March 29, 2020

Flowering Foils Designer Series Paper

So I know I have been posting a lot of pictures with the Flowering Foils Designer Series Paper, but that is because it is just so cool.  Today I chose to use  Blackberry Bliss and Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blends for the coloring.


Do you spy anything new here?  You should!!  I am giving you a sneak peek of some products that will be in the new Annual Idea Book and Catalog in June.  But the good news is that you can get them starting April 1st.


Stamps: Ornate Thanks (NEW)
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Copper Foil, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Flowering Foils
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Stampin' Blends:  Blackberry Bliss Dark, Flirty Flamingo Dark, 
Mossy Meadow Dark, Old Olive Dark
Accessories:  Ornate Layers Dies (NEW), 
Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack (NEW), 
Gilded Gems (NEW), Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . what a great day yesterday!!  I opened my windows wide and let the fresh air in!!  It felt great!!

Today I need to get all of the packets cut for the Timeless Tulips class so I can get them out in the mail tomorrow.  I spent a good share of yesterday just sitting in the living room reading and enjoying the breeze, so today I need to get back to work.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: