March 28, 2020

Timeless Tropical

I would use it here or there . . . I would use it anywhere . . . The Dr. Suess book, Green Eggs and Ham, keeps running through my mind whenever I use this Flowering Foils paper.  I would use it anywhere, any place and any time!!!


You only have a few days left to get your very own package of this Sale-a-Bration item!!  When it leaves Tuesday night, it leaves forever!!


Stamps: Timeless Tropical
Cardstock: Old Olive,  Whisper White (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: Flowering Foils
Stampin' Blends:  Mossy Meadow Dark, Old Olive Dark, 
Flirty Flamingo Dark, Rococo Rose Light, Mango Melody Dark
Accessories:  Painted Labels Dies, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it actually gets as warm as they say it is going to today.  Even if it is raining, I am going to sit on my front porch and read for a change of scenery!!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: