March 25, 2020

Seriously The Best


While  surfing yesterday, I came across this card on a blog I follow, Bonnie Stamped.  It so expresses the way I feel, that I just had to make one of them.


I surely hope that the Seriously the Best stamp set carries over because I love the large font sentiments.  Sometimes, you just need the larger sentiment for your card.


Stamps: Thoughtful Blooms, Seriously The Best
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy
Stampin' Blends:  Night of Navy Dark
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Small Bloom Punch, 
Basic Pearl Jewels, Granny Apple Green 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am hoping that the weather really does get as warm as they are predicting because I surely would like to go for a walk today.  Today may be the only chance for a while if the rain comes through as predicted.  After being in my stamp room for a while yesterday I am anxious to spend more time there today.  I will have several new cards and ideas to show you in the coming days.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: