March 18, 2020

So Sentimental

I think I mentioned the other day that I was part of a 65 card swap when we went to the stamping retreat a couple of weeks ago.  This is one of the cards that I got back in return.


I have a set of the Peaceful Poppy Elements, but to be honest I have not even looked at them.  I guess that is going to have to change.


Stamps: So Sentimental
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Peaceful Poppies
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Peaceful Poppies Elements, 
Whisper White 1/4" Crinkles Seam Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Well . . . while I did not make it into my stamp room yesterday to stamp I did get lots of "happy mail" ready to go. One of the things I decided to do during this time of "social distancing" or as I saw the other day "compassionate spacing" is to be deliberate about sending out more cards . . . especially to people that I know in care facilities that have even more less contact with the outside world than they normally do.


My goal today is to get all of my bookwork caught up that I have let go since the middle of February, because I was so busy.  (Be carefuel what you wish for!!)  Once I get all of that done I am going to start to work on an order of 40 cards that I need to get done.  I was wishing for time to work on them and now I have that!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: