March 27, 2020

Flowering Foils Designer Series Paper

I finished the last four cards of my All Occasions cards so decided that I just had to share them today. I really love the way these turned out!!


I can't wait to try this particular technique with other colors of flowers.  I think Blackberry Bliss will be my next set!!  These would make awesome gifts for those hard to buy for people!!




Stamps: Peaceful Moments
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Copper Foil
Designer Series Paper: Flowering Foils
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral
Stampin' Blends:  Calypso Coral Dark, Old Olive Light
Accessories: Layering Ovals Dies,  Layering Circles Dies, 
Well Written Dies,  Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder, 
Story label PunchRhinestone Basic Jewels,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Hard to believe that this is the end of the our second week of sheltering at home. John's routine  has not changed much at all . . . he is perfectly content to not leave the house.  I on the other hand am not so patiently waiting for the weather to get a little warmer so I can at least be outside some.  I have gotten a lot of stamping done this week and have also read several good book.  There are positives in any situation!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: