March 6, 2020

Power of Hope

Yesterday was the first Thursday of the month so that meant it was Technique/Stamp Club night.  One of the techniques that we worked with was the Flagstone Background technique.


This technique is really easier than it looks and it gives you an absolutely awesome background for your focal piece.


Stamps: Power of Hope
Cardstock: Early Espresso, So Saffron, Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla (Inside)
Ink: Early Espresso, Pineapple Pineapple Punch, Grapefruit Grove,
 Rich Razzleberry, Cajun Craze, Blackberry Bliss, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Stone 3D Embossing Folder,
Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Gold 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon,
Stampin' Dimensionals

My bags are packed, my supplies are gathered, and my swaps are done.  I just need to load everything in the car and I will be ready to take off for the weekend stamping retreat.  I am anxious to see what all we will be making and see the 65 swaps I will get in return for the ones I made.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: