March 31, 2020

Little Ladybug 

This Little Ladybug set is one of my favorite sets in the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  And it is made even better because there are framelits that do coordinate with it!!  And today is the last day that you can earn this set!!


This is another one of the cards that I made when I attended Susie's monthly stamp day at the beginning of the month!!


It is just so cute and is a fun fold . . . a double Z fold card.  Who wouldn't love to get this cute card in the mail!!!



Stamps: Little Ladybug, Forever Lovely
Cardstock: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Daffodil delight Combo Pack, Real Red Dark, Basic Black Light
Accessories:  Ladybug Dies, Layering Squares Dies, 
Real Red 3/8" Double Stitched Satin Ribbon, 
Sponge Daubers, Wink of Stella

Wow . . . what a difference a change of scenery and a little sunshine and warmer weather can do for the soul!!!  I went to Kalona yesterday to deliver a couple of stamping things, drop off our taxes, and stretch my eyeballs a little bit.  When I got home I just sat on the front porch, in my glider, reading a book, but mostly just watching the outside world!!  Today my choice of an outside sitting spot is going to be right outside my back door on a cement slab with the sun shining on me!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: