March 14, 2020

Painted Poppies

Triple Time stamping is another one of the techniques that we did at Technique/Stamp Club a while back.  It looks much more complicated than it really is!!!


I normally like to use the technique with a more solid image, but wanted to try it with an outline image.  I think I much prefer the solid image as it shows up better.


Stamps: Painted Poppies, Peaceful Moments
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  Poppy Parade 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots 

John's appointment yesterday was as positive as mine had been in the days before.  It took a while, but again the outcome was worth it!!  We got a bite to eat before heading home.  I worked a little bit on making some cards for Hanna and finishing my book.  Today looks to be more of the same, although I don't like the white stuff I see falling from the sky.  I am also hoping to get my closet sorted and some bags of stuff taken to Hanna tomorrow for a garage sale they are having.  I think I have plenty to keep me inside and busy today, even though there is no basketball watch on TV.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: