March 4, 2020

Tags in Bloom

Yesterday marked the day that the second release of Sale-a-Bration items was available.  This birthday card which I received from Susie uses two of those products . . . the Tags in Bloom stamp set and the Flowering Foils Designer Series Paper.


The picture does not do justice to the Flower Foils Designer Series Paper at all . . . it is just absolutely gorgeous in person!!


Stamps: Tags in Bloom
Cardstock:   Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Designer Series Paper: Flowering Foils
Ink: Smoky Slate
Accessories:  Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, 

There was no blog post yesterday because I did not have access to my computer.  The battery had been saying it needed to be serviced so I took it to an authorized Apple Service Repair shop early yesterday morning . . . and like most things when I got it there all of the diagnostic tests showed that the battery was fine.  In passing I mentioned that the shift key on the left side worked inconsistently and immediately the guy said "Oh . . . now it all makes sense!"  Evidently there was a connection between the shift key and the battery and it was a defective part so I got both things replaced or fixed for free.  I was able to pick it up last night after they had told me that it would be a couple of days.  It doesn't get better than that . . . free and quick!!

I hope to get a little stamping done today and finish getting my things ready for the retreat I am going to this weekend.  Julie and Jason are picking us up late afternoon for supper and a concert.  John really likes the Irish folk group, The Chieftans, so Julie got tickets for his birthday.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: