March 20, 2020

Dandelion Wishes

Dandelion Wishes has always been a favorite stamp set of mine so of course I was happy to get this particular swap when I went to Illinois.


I love the sparkle on the dandelion seed puffs . . . makes them seem like they could just blow away!!


Stamps: Dandelion Wishes
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Basic Black, Balmy Blue
Ink: Memento Black, Balmy Blue, Versamark
Accessories: 2" Circle Punch, Starburst Punch, Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter, 
Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon,
Stampin' Dimensionals


Usually every night, John will ask me . . . "So, what do you have going on tomorrow?"  For some reason this week he has quit asking me that!!!  My March Paper Pumpkin kit came in the mail a couple of days ago so I think putting those together is on the agenda today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: