March 12, 2020

Music From the Heart

Wednesday night was Paper Pals night which is my monthly shoebox swap group.  We are all relatively close in age, with one younger member.  I knew all of us would and could appreciate records!! 


As we were making this card we were reminiscing about going to the store with our allowance to buy 45's and playing them over and over and over!!


Stamps: Music from the Heart
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Highland Heather, 
Pumpkin Pie, Real red, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch 

2020 is the year of perfect vision and my eye appointment yesterday did not disappoint . . . believe it or not my eyes are getting better as I get older . . . weird, I know, but then I usually do not follow a typical pattern.

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for another day of appointments . . . hopefully I will be home by early afternoon and can do some stamping, but realistically I will probably watch basketball tournaments!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: