March 2, 2020

Rise and Shine

Starting tomorrow, March 3rd, there will be five more Sale-a-Bration products available.  One of them is this Rise and Shine stamp set that coordinates with the cup dies that were in the Holiday catalog.



This is one of the samples that is on our demonstrator website.  


Here are the five new products that you can choose from.  Some of them are free with a $50 order and some of them are free with a $100 order.  







I do have to say that the Flowering Foils Designer Series Paper is probably my favorite of these new offerings.

I think I have everything ready to go for the Poppy One Sheet Wonder class tonight.  This is going to be a busy week so I hope I get a lot of other stuff accomplished today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: