March 30, 2020

Well Dressed


There are only 2 days left of  2020 Sale-a-Bration!!!  How can that possibly be!!  Well Dressed is one of the stamp sets that I was sure I ordered for myself, but alas I did not.  I am very sad.  Don't be like me and be sad . . . if there is a Sale-a-Bration set you want let me know and we will get it ordered for you. 


This is one of the cards that I made at Susie's monthly class at the beginning of March . . . seems like a year ago now but it was just four weeks ago.  Perfect for those men in your life who still need birthday cards!!


Stamps: Well Dressed, Sending You Thoughts
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper:  Country Club
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Dies, Absolutely Argyle Embossing Folder,
Metallic Pearls, White Twine,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Well my schedule should be stamping and watching baseball, but not this year!!!  Stamping is still on the agenda at least.  I am also going to run our taxes over to Kalona and drop them in the drop off box.  It will be the first time I have left town in over two weeks . . . I should be keeping a diary . . . that does not happen very often at all!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: