March 13, 2020

Tags in Bloom

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this new Sale-a-Bration stamp set, Tags in Bloom.  I particularly love this stamp in the set!!  It is so easy to line up if you want flowers at the top and bottom or it looks great with just the top flowers.


This is ons of the cards I took as a shoe box swap when I went to my monthly swap group on Tuesday.  With a change out of sentiment it would work for about any occasion!!


Stamps: Tags in Bloom
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Lovely Lipstick, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Lovely Lipstick Combo Back, Old Olive Light, Daffodil Delight Dark
Accessories:Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder, 
Lovely Lipstick 1/8" Gros Grain Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Blood work totally normal and your immune system is healthy . . . those words were music to my ears yesterday!!  Even though it ended up by being a long day, it was totally worth it!!!  Now let's hope John's appointment today goes as well as mine have Wednesday and yesterday.  I am hoping to get home in time to do a little stamping, but we shall see!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: