March 24, 2020

Bonanza Buddies

Another day . .  . another swap . . . this time one from my friend, Christy. This is the swap she took to Illinois with us when we went at the beginning of the month.  My . . . how a lot has changed since we got home!!


I do love this little toucan in the set!!  He always reminds me of Toucan Sam from the old Fruit Loops commercial. I love Fruit Loops . . . it was about the only thing I craved when I was pregnant with Hanna.



Stamps: Bonanza Buddies
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, 
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Bonanza
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Mango Melody Dark, Pumpkin Pie Light, Cajun Craze Dark
Accessories:  Bonanza Die Bundle, Starburst Punch, 
Layering Circles Dies, Bermuda Bay 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Fresh air . . . I did venture out to the post office today and got some fresh air!!  While I was there I ran into two friends, so we all sat in our cars, practiced our compassionate spacing, and visited for a while.  Technology is great, but there is nothing like face to face communication!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: