March 19, 2020

Peaceful Moments

Another swap from my retreat in Illinois . . . this time using painted Poppies and Peaceful Moments .


This cards is super simple, easily duplicatable so you can have several on hand for when you need them.  Sympathy cards are something I have to have on hand because I can not sit down and stamp one when I need it.


Stamps: Peaceful Moments, Painted Poppies
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Granny Apple Green,
Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Smoky Slate
Stampin' Blends:  PoppyParade Combo Pack, Granny Apple Green Dark
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Dies,  Basic Rhinestone Jewels

I did not make it to my stamping room yesterday, but I did get all of my bookwork caught up!!  And I got a lot of supplies put away from previous projects, so there is hope I will make it there today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: