March 17, 2020

Easter Promise

Today was suppose to be easter card stamping day with one of my friends. This is the card she was going to make.


 

We decided with everything going on that instead of Make and Takes, today would be a Take and Make.  That way she still gets to make her Easter cards to send to her friends.



Stamps: Easter Promise
Cardstock: : So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  So Saffron Combo Pack,
 Mango Melody Light, Soft Sea Foam Dark
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Dies, Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder, 
Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, 
Basic Jewel Rhinestones, Mini Glue Dots

You know how you wish for things sometimes . . . like unlimited, uninterrupted time in your craft room . . . and then when you get it, you don't want to do that??  Yup . . . that is me right now . . . no desire to go play with the new things I have waiting for me.  Hopefully this will pass soon. I know once I get there I will keep on working but right now my recliner and a book sound mighty inviting.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: