March 23, 2020

Timeless Tropical

Another day . . . another swap!!!  This one with the stamp set, Timeless Tropics.  I haven't really used this set much at all.  I mainly got it in case I would happen to want to scrapbook my trip to Hawaii if that still happens.


I will say I absolutely love the sentiments in this set and the font that was used for them.  I know I say that about a lot of sets, but it is oh so true!!


Stamps: Timeless Tropical
Cardstock: Real red, Mango Melody, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Tropical Oasis
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red
Stampin'Blends:  Real Red Combo Pack, Mango Melody Dark
Accessories: In the Tropics Dies, 5/16 Braided Burlap Trim,  
Gold Faceted Gems, Stampin' Dimensionals

Well  . . . spring break is over so it is time to go back to work!!!  Even though I have been retired for several years now, I still seem to work my schedule around a school schedule!  I guess old habits are hard to break!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: