March 26, 2020

Flowering Foil Designer Series Paper


I absolutely love the Flowering Foils Designer Series Paper that is available as a Sale-a-Bration item until March 31st.  I decided that I wanted to make a set of All Occasions cards using the flowers.


If you saw my video yesterday, you know I started out by coloring groups of flowers with my Stampin' Blends and Sponge Daubers with ink.

 

Once I got them all colored, it was time for some fussy cutting.  They were really easier to cut out than I had anticipated.


I ended up with thirteen groups of flowers.  I got a set of eight cards done yesterday and still have five groupings of flowers to use in other cards.


I stuck to the same color scheme to make it a little easier.  I am pretty pleased with how they all turned out!!


Stamps: Peaceful Moments
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Flowering Foils
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral
Stampin' Blends:  Calypso Coral Dark, Old Olive Light
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, 
OrnateFrames Dies, Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder, 
1 1/2" Circle Punch, Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Binding,
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals


Well . . . I wanted to go for a walk yesterday but by the time I got done messing around trying to do a video and finishing these cards it was time for a rest!!  And it was still a little chilly with the wind blowing for me to be comfortable walking outside.


I have several other cards I want to try and make today with this designer series paper.  Stay tuned to see what I come up with!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: