March 15, 2020

A Big Thank You

I love when Hanna asks me if I can make her some cards.  This was yesterday's project . . . 30 of these with red, yellow and blue card bases.


Now . . . where did you get that flowering stamp you might ask.  It is actually something she has watercolored that has the motif they are using on all of their adoption things.  I just printed it off on my computer and stamped directly on that.  It actually matched our real Red, Pacific Point, and Crushed Curry cardstock perfectly.


Stamps: A Big Thank You
Cardstock:  Pacific Point, Whisper White: 
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Follow Your Art Washi Tape

I wanted to get them all done yesterday because John and I are going to visit Jake and Hanna today and take them several things, these cards included. The weather is good and their schedules are so crazy and today worked for both of us so away we go!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Kate Stockman said...

This is so Special. You did a great job creating this card.