July 5, 2020

Blossoms In Bloom

The other day I told you I had received an awesome card from my friend, Mary.  You can see that card here.  Today's card was the inspiration for that card and many others in the Blossoms In Bloom Product Based Card packet.


I love the dimension in this card using a layer of ink and then the two sizes of die cuts.  The photo really does not do it justice!!


Stamps: Blossoms In Bloom, Beautiful You (Retired)
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray
Accessories:  Many layered Blossoms Dies, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Fine Tip Glue Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

LyndaSueStamps4U Missing Maui Double Rose Colored Glasses Reward Point Ordering Bonus





Unfortunately, with this crazy virus, we are missing out on the Stampin’ Up! incentive trip to Hawaii that should have been happening this week.  Even though I’m still at home, as a thank you to my awesome customers for helping me to earn this trip, I’m offering a double Rose Colored Glasses through July 12!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: