July 27, 2020

Tasteful Touches

I have used the sentiments in the Tasteful Touches stamp set suite a but but it wasn't till yesterday that I had stamped with any of the images in the set. They are pretty cool as well!!


This color combination of Basic Gray and Rococo Rose may become a new favorite of mine.  Not that I need another favorite . . . it seem like anything I work with becomes a favorite.  I like the collage look of this layout a lot. Once again Pinterest was my friend.


Stamps: Tasteful Touches
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Rococo Rose, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray, Rococo Rose
Accessories:  Metallic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday I found a site that live streamed the Cubs baseball game so away to my stamp room I went with my laptop.  It was great to be doing two of my favorite things together again . . . baseball and stamping.  Today will probably bring more of the same until I meet some friends for supper tonight.

Once again I will leave you with a few images of our closing Olympics awards ceremony!!





And while I did not win any medals I do have proof that I at least participated a little bit.  I did not hit a home run but I did manage to hit 9 out of the 10 balls pitched to me and almost took off my brother's ear!!





Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: