July 10, 2020

Tasteful Touches

Bumblebee is a great addition to our color line.  It goes so well with just about any of the other colors.  It pairs very nicely here with another new In Color . . . Misty Moonlight.


This is another one of the cards that is in this week's Cards In The Mail.  I know I have sent a LOT of cards since March that just say hello and checking on people.



Stamps:  Tasteful Touches 
 Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Bumblebee, Whisper White, Vellum
Designer Series Paper:  2020-2022 In Color
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories: Sunflower Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, 
Tasteful Labels Dies, 1/4" Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensinals

Yesterday ended top being a VERY mixed up day for me . . . mostly because I forgot some things, but by the time I realized I hadn't posted here I just decided to skip the day and start again this morning.

It has been a great morning so far . . . it was cool enough to sit on the patio and drink my coffee and make my post.  It is heating up a tad though so I will be going inside soon.  I did finish my big 160 card project yesterday so today I want to concentrate on planning another Product Based Class.  What suite would you lie to see in a Product Based Class?


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: