July 3, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers

For weeks I have been meaning to make a couple of patriotic cards to post around the 4th of July.  Did I get it done?  Not until a couple of minutes ago when I whipped up this celebrate card.




The Stitched Stars Dies made it very easy to come up with a plan.  Now the words in the Scripty background have no connection the the 4th of July at all but they give the illusion of the Declaration of Independence if you don't overthink it!!


Stamps: Celebrate Sunflowers, Buffalo Check 
Cardstock: Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Stitched Stars Dies, Scripty 3D Embossing Folder, 
Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


I made great headway on my stamping project yesterday.  Everything is cut, stamped, scored, and folded.  Now all I have to do is put them all together and it will be done . . . ahead of schedule!!

As soon as I am done posting this I think I am going to go out and attack the weeds that have been growing up in my patio area.  Since it is suppose to be warm and sunny all day today it will be a great day to do it!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: