July 4, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers

Happy 4th of July!!!  This is the second of the 4th of July cards I whipped up yesterday morning, using some of the discarded pieces from yesterday's card.


I pretty much like anything red, white and, blue so this color scheme was super easy to work with.  I used some of the new Misty Moonlight ribbon and you would never know it was a different color that the stars.  I was going to use all Misty Moonlight but I wanted to use the leftover stars.


Stamps: Celebrate Sunflowers
Cardstock: Real red, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red Stamp n' Write Marker
Accessories:Stitched Star Dies, Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder, 
Label Me Fancy Punch, Real red 3/8" Double Stitched Satin Ribbon, 
Misty Moonlight 1/4" In Color Ribbon, Elegant Faceted Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

4th of July this year looks and sounds a little different than last year.  Instead of celebrating with a million of my closest friends in Boston, I am celebrating with my closest friend, John.  It will be a very quiet day around here . . . much like many of them lately!!  Have a great day however you are celebrating this year!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: