July 22, 2020

Ridiculously Awesome

Are you third of this stamp set yet?  Because I am not and I have only used two of the sentiments in it!!  And as you can see I have used another one of my favorites . . . the Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper.



This is another one of the cards you will get in the week's packet.  So bright and summery!!


Stamps: Ridiculously Awesome
Cardstock: Bumblebee, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Flowers For Every Season
Ink: Bumblebee
Accessories:  Medium Daisy Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals


Yesterday was a great day at the campgrounds even though it rained.  I will say I was a drowned rat by the time I got to my car to come home.

My sister-in-law got white t-shirts and tie dying supplies for all of the kids to make a tie dyed t-shirt.  they had a great time and we had 10 tie dyed children as well when they were done.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: