July 1, 2020

Blossoms in Bloom

How many more Blossoms in Bloom cards can you stand to see?  Because I have a couple more to show you!!


The inspiration for this one came from a card I received in the mail from my friend, Mary.  I will show it to you later in the week.  This is also one of the cards you will make if you take advantage of the Blossoms in Bloom Product Based Class this week.


Stamps: Blossoms in Bloom
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Smoky Slate, Memento Black
Accessories: Many Layered Blossoms Dies, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Fine Tip Glue Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today I am starting on a big project for a friend in Adel.  I am hoping to have this project done by mid-July so that I can get them delivered in a timely fashion.  My first job is to get all of the cardstock cut so I can start stamping and assembling!!





Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: