July 28, 2020

Tasteful Touches

One of my favorite techniques is Emboss Resist so when I saw this card on Pinterest, I knew I had to include it in the Tasteful Touches Compassionate Spacing Class.


John always tells me that I need a touch of another color, but I really do like the monochromatic card!!  And I love that you can get a deeper shade of the same color by sponging over the piece of cardstock.


Stamps: Tasteful Touches
Cardstock: Rococo Rose, Whisper White
Ink: Rococo Rose
Accessories: Tasteful Labels Dies, tasteful textile 3D Embossing Folder, 
Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack, 
Stamping Sponges, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Cardstock cutting, baseball, and continued sorting for my garage sale are on the agenda today.  Throw in a mid afternoon appointment and you have a day!!  

Much less busy than I was two years ago . . . today is Jake and Hanna's second anniversary!!  Happy Anniversary!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: