July 20, 2020

Beauty Abounds

I was browsing around at different starburst designs with designer series paper and happened across this one on Pinterest.  I thought it was so cool so had to try it for myself.


I love how bright and cheery it looks with the combination of colors on the papers.  This is one of the cards you will get if you take advantage of this week's Cards in the Mail.


Stamps: Beauty Abounds
Cardstock: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Whisper White (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: 2020-2022 In Color
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Sunflower Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals

After an early morning appointment, the rest of the day will probably be spent cutting cardstock for packets that need to go out this week.  I am also hopeful to find an exhibition ballgame.  It was so good to watch the Cubs last night even if they did lose.  
  
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: